The KCBA only offers one year memberships, but you can pay in two installments. If you select this option, you are agreeing to a one year membership, and are obligated to pay both installments. If you pay in two installments, the billing is done in June and December.
- Paralegals are required to fill out and mail in a separate application form available for download here.
- All other applicants must fill out the New Member Application and Committee Sign Up Form before making their purchase.
- Government/Not-for-Profit memberships must be employed full-time in a government or not-for-profit organization.
- Life Members: An attorney who has been procticing more than 45 years and who has paid KCBA dues for at least ten years preceding their 45th Anniversary.
- If you are a Judge wishing to become a member of KCBA, please click here. Judge memberships are paid in one time annual payments for the year July 1 - June 30.